Edoc – the new way to record waste transfers online. Sign up to edocs to make the transition from paper transfer notes as smooth as possible. Edoc will provide a quick, easy and paperless way to record all your waste transfers and fulfil your duty of care.
Using edoc, you will be able to:
- Create a waste transfer note online and share it between parties
- Review, edit, sign and store electronic waste transfer notes online
- Receive automatic email notifications when there is an action for your attention
- See a log of actions performed on a WTN, by whom and when
- Create a season ticket with the option to include multiple waste types, containers and collection frequencies
- Receive email alerts when a season ticket is about to expire
- Search and retrieve WTNs quickly and easily
- Create downloadable business reports on the waste transfers you have been involved in and on the wider picture of waste transfers recorded on edoc
- Use an optional tracking system to see the fate of your waste.
For more information and to register
your interest in edoc, visit: